Welcome To The Dreamland:
In this episode:
- FO’s (2:56)
- WIPs (6:00)
- Silver’s Unraveling Fast (15:15)
- Back To The Future (18:39)
- Stash Dash Plans (20:38)
- X’s & O’s (26:35)
- Radio GaGa (43:15)
- Silver’s Book Pile (43:46)
- Silver & The Case of the Screen Time (45:35)
- My Favorite Things (49:50)
- The More You Know (52:06)
- Stripe-Along 20201 (52:58)
Dream Along 2021 (56:49)
- The End Of the Road (1:01:31)
- Hexi Blanket
- Cubed Blanket
- G’s Shawl
- January 2021 DVD Socks
DVD Love ❤
- 1) Babushka
2) Poodle Skirt
3) Happy Birthday Cupcake!
4) Oh, Clark!
6) Mr. Darcy
7) Zombody’s Eating Candy Corn
9) Dia De Los Muertos
10) Bing And The Andrews Sisters
11) Daphne Zombody Blake
12) Crystal Ball Frap
13) Rose Champagne
14) Harold’s Purple Crayon
16) Zombody Loves The Knitgirllls
17) Holiday Striped Cup
18) Zombody’s Hanging The Lights
20) Witches Ball Frap
- Christmas Eve Shawl
- Peacock Shawl 2.0
- My Scrappy Happy Blanket – Take 2
- Emerald Scarf
- Sugar Skulls Socks
- Hello Sweetie Socks
- Doctored Hat
- February 2021 DVD Socks
Silver’s Unraveling Fast:
- Back In Black:
- It’s Easy Being Green:
- Everything’s Just Peachy
Back To The Future:
- Sock Plans
Stash Dash Plans:
X’s & O’s:
- Cross Stitch
- Animal Crossing:
Silver’s Book Pile:
Silver and The Case Of The Screen Time:
- GGKCS: https://geekygirlsknit.blogspot.com
- TheKnitgirllls: http://theknitgirllls.com/
- Stockinette Zombies: https://www.stockinettezombies.com/
- Stitching The High Notes: https://stitchingthehighnotes.com/
- The Knitters’ League: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOPxrJdP8LXqR3WvvlJ1Z5w
- The Yarn Hoarder Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8DBs1iYq8f0t134RxPcsw\
- AdoreKnit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs9EkbhCaVaOMIFz7UWb3Hw
- Knitscents: http://knitscents.com/
- MeditativeCrafting: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7jwpkvdki6FPGQH5WU4EAw
- DramaticKnits: https://dramaticknits.com/
- Plies & Hellhounds: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT6raoofDBkZKowQ49tRa1g
- Crazy Sock Lady: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtzJ6l6pgniBj_GDDhN-BYw/videos
- Knittin Kitten: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeHZFt56WnPpXkitnRh60AQ
- Other YouTube Stuff
My Favorite Things:
- Snow Days
- Hand Issues
The More You Know:
Winner for 100th Episode Contest: MeditativeCrafter.
- Stripe-Along 2021
- This along will run all year long.
- I’ll be using #sdlstripealong2021 on all Social Media.
- The rules are simple. Anything you finish in 2021 with stripes will count.
- You must be a member of The Silver’s Dreamland Discord or FB group. If you don’t use either, please make sure you use the Hashtag and @ me on Instagram (@silverstreats). This way I know to count your projects for this along.
- Colorwork, Fairisle, Stranded Colorwork, Double Knitting, and Intarsia will count, as long as the colors you use are bright and cheerful.
- A Few Notes: For this Along, you can enter your project multiple times. There is no need to enter the FO multiple times. As long as you notate how long it took you to complete each project, I’ll comment with the correct Post numbers.
- If you started and finished the project in 2021, you can enter your FOs 2 total times.
- If you started and finished the project in 6 months time, you can enter your FOs 3 total times.
- If you started and finished the project in 3 months time, you can enter your FOs 4 total times.
- If you started and finished the project in 2 months time, you can enter your FOs 5 total times.
- If you started and finished the project in 1 months time, you can enter your FOs 6 total times.
- Digital Prizes
- If anyone wishes to donate any prizes, please message me on Discord (I’m Silver Dee #8858, FB, or you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I do have a few prizes in mind as of right now, but I haven’t completely decided (as I JUST now thought to put this Along together.
Dream Along 2021
- This will run all year.
- I’ll be using #sdldreameralong2021 on all Social Media.
- The rules are simple. Anything you finish in 2021 will count.
- The main idea I had for this Along is to Start or Finish things that have been in your Queue (whether as UFOs or things you have been dreaming of making for years and haven’t gotten up the gumption to do so before. I’m looking at you Evenstar…). However, ANYTHING you finish in 2021 will count for this Along.
- A Few Notes: For this Along, you can enter your project multiple times. This is based on the length of time the project has been in your Queue. There is no need to enter each FO multiple times. As long as you notate how long it’s been marinating, I’ll comment with the correct Post numbers for you.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than a year, you may enter your FOs 2 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 2 years, you may enter your FOs 3 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 3 year, you may enter your FOs 4 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 4 years, you may enter your FOs 5 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 5 years, you may enter your FOs 6 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 10 years (longer than I was on Rav), you may enter your FOs 10 total times.
The End Of The Road:
Silver Being Social:
Silver’s Dreamland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/R557xY9E
On Discord: Silver Dee #8858
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/silversdreamlandpodcast
On Instagram: SilversKnitting
On Twitter: @SilversKnitting
On Twitch: twitch.tv/silverluna2112
On Goodreads: Silverluna
1. “Quick & Simple Granny Shawl” by Hannah Howens
2. “Granny stripes” by Attic24
3. “Peacock Shawl” by Emily Walton
4. “Spoilers Socks” by CC Almon
5. “Sockhead Hat” by Kelly McClure
6. “Toe-Up Socks With A Difference” by Wendy D. Johnson
7. “Flax” by tincanknits
8. “Anemone” by Veera Valimaki
9. “Devil’s Snare” by Erica Lueder
10. “Hermione’s Everyday Socks” by Erica Lueder
11. “French Vanilla Socks” by CC Almon
12. “Minerva’s Lucky Quidditch Socks” by Audrey Paquin
13. “Weasley Rib” by Erica Lueder
14. “Weasley’s Homestead” by Erica Lueder
Yarn Dyers Mentioned:
1. Malabrigo Arroyo
2. Knitpicks Stroll: https://www.knitpicks.com/
3. Unplanned Peacock: https://www.unplannedpeacock.com/
4. Valley Yarns: https://www.yarn.com/
5. Desert Vista Dyeworks: https://www.desertvistadyeworks.com/
6. Nice & Knit: https://niceandknit.com/
7. Sheepy Time Knits: https://www.sheepytimeknits.com/
8. Leading Men Fiber Arts: https://www.leadingmenfiberarts.com/
9. Miss Babs: https://www.missbabs.com/
10. ArtisticYarnbyAbi: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtisticYarnbyAbi
11. Into The Whirled Yarn & Fiber Co: https://intothewhirled.com/
Bag Makers Mentioned:
1. The Fat Squirrel: https://thefatsquirrel.com/
2. Addicted To Sock Knitting: https://addictedtosockknitting.wordpress.com/
3. Molly Klein Design: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MollyKleinDesign?ref=shop_sugg
4. The Silver Shed USA: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSilverShedUSA?ref=shop_sugg
5. Slipped Stitch Studios: https://www.slippedstitchstudios.com/
6. Bags By Awesome Grannie: https://www.etsy.com/shop/bagsbyawesomegrannie
Okay. I’ve rambled for long enough. I know your time is valuable. Please feel free to join in any discussion (or start your own) on the Silver’s DreamLand Disord board or the FB group! I don’t bite, I promise!!! If you’re feeling generous, please click that like button below this video. It really helps my channel out. Please stay tuned for Episode 102 next month.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!