Welcome To The Dreamland:
In this episode:
X’s & O’s (22:24)
Stitch Area: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Stitcharea
Radio GaGa (23:14)
Book Pile (24:35)
Screen Time (26:56)
My Favorite Things (31:36)
The More You Know (35:12)
Episode 100 Celebration Details (35:33)
Inquiring Minds Want to Know (42:29)
Stripe-Along 20201 (43:40)
Dream Along 2021 (47:22)
The Great Podcaster Craft Together (50:38)
Chatter/FO Threads: https://discord.gg/KeWaCXbZ
Honorable Mentions & Prize Winners (55:33)
JavaPurl Designs: https://www.javapurldesigns.com/
New England Yarn & Spindle LLC: https://newenglandyarn.com/
The End of The Road (59:40)
- My Scrappy Happy Blanket – Take 2
- Hexi Blanket
- Cubed Blanket
- Nov DVD Socks
- December DVD Socks
- Honey Dew Socks
- An Empty Fire
- Kit Kat Hat for me
- Lg Kit Kat Hat 1
- Freddie Cat, Freddie Cat, Here’s a Blankie For You
- Lg Pink Hat
- Green Socks:
WIPs:(remember to include pattern names to titlecards)
- DVD Love ❤
- What’s In The Bag?
- A Crowley Will Always Be A Crowley
- Evening Evenstar
- Pew Pew
X’s & O’s:
- Cross Stitch
- “In This House…Dr. Who” by Stitch Area.
- Stitch Area:
Radio GaGa: (
Silver’s Book Pile:
Silver and The Case Of The Screen Time:
- Other YouTube Stuff
My Favorite Things:
- Mario Shenanigans!
- Pie Day
- The Instagram Hashtag thing.
The More You Know:
Details For Ep 100.
- There are several videos I’m planning on releasing on Monday of the 100th Celebration week. I was thinking of putting these videos up at 12 Noon EDT on YouTube with the Live Premiere feature. Would anyone be interested in joining me at this time? Or is there another time you’d prefer? The reason I ask about times, is solely because I would like to post the show notes for each episode at the same time.
- On top of that, I’ll be recording my whole podcasting process starting with the audio recording to the editing of the final video. I’d like to do a Zoom call starting at 10AM EDT on January 4th. I anticipate this whole process taking me over 4 hours. Some of the stuff I say during the break in segments is comedic gold, if I do say so myself, and SHOULD be recorded… I know alot of it will be me staring at the screen and yelling at Audacity (the program I use to record) and the Editing software I use to edit the video portion of the show. There’s really no need to stay in the Call the whole time. If you hop in late, that’s fine. I have a filter on the Meeting room that will allow me to accept those that want to come in later on. I’ll do so right between the segments and during any breaks I may need to take while editing (as I probably need to head off to the Lu and to get snacks at several times, cuz I get a bit snacky while I edit… Dunno why… ) Don’t worry if you don’t want to be there the whole time either. I understand. Everyone’s got stuff to do. I fully expect to release a full behind-the-scenes video later on. If you’d like to join in the Zoom Call, please DM me on Discord, comment on the FB post I put up in the group, or e-mail me at email@example.com. I can send you the Meeting room and password that way.
- Q4 Wrap Up video & 2020 Yearly Along/Other Stuff Round Up
- Hey everyone!!! I want Wednesday of this week to celebrate this awesome community we’ve made around the Podcast. To this end, I’m going to need YOUR help!!! I would like to make a video that includes everyone’s favorite FOs/WIPs for the past year or so. Everyone is allowed up to 5 of each. Please send me these via DM ASAP. I hope to finish collecting these by Sunday, January 3rd. Please and thank you!!!
- Ep 100 will go live. I’m hoping to do a live premiere for the video.
- Behind the scenes is live today.
Inquiring Minds Want to Know
- Stripe-Along 2021
- I realized that I’m down to 3 more skeins of Desert Vista Dyeworks’ stripey yarn. As I have enough stripey yarn to get through a full year if I continue knitting a pair a month, I have decided to start an Along for those who like stripes of ANY kind.
- This along will run all year long.
- I’ll be using #sdlstripealong2021 on all Social Media.
- The rules are simple. Anything you finish in 2021 with stripes will count.
- You must be a member of The Silver’s Dreamland Discord or FB group. If you don’t use either, please make sure you use the Hashtag and @ me on Instagram (@silverstreats). This way I know to count your projects for this along.
- Colorwork, Fairisle, Stranded Colorwork, Double Knitting, and Intarsia will count, as long as the colors you use are bright and cheerful.
- A Few Notes: For this Along, you can enter your project multiple times. There is no need to enter the FO multiple times. As long as you notate how long it took you to complete each project, I’ll comment with the correct Post numbers.
- If you started and finished the project in 2021, you can enter your FOs 2 total times.
- If you started and finished the project in 6 months time, you can enter your FOs 3 total times.
- If you started and finished the project in 3 months time, you can enter your FOs 4 total times.
- If you started and finished the project in 2 months time, you can enter your FOs 5 total times.
- If you started and finished the project in 1 months time, you can enter your FOs 6 total times.
- If anyone wishes to donate any prizes, please message me on Discord (I’m Silver Dee #8858, FB, or you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I do have a few prizes in mind as of right now, but I haven’t completely decided (as I JUST now thought to put this Along together.
- Dream Along 2021
- I’ve been dreaming of saying goodbye to 2020 something fierce lately. In an effort to literally dream 2020 away, I thought to host a new along in 2021 where I finally cast on projects I’ve been dreaming about starting. I also have been (literally) dreaming about finishing projects that I’ve had on the project for a long time. To this end, the Dream Along 2021 was born.
- This year will run all year.
- I’ll be using #sdldreameralong2021 on all Social Media.
- The rules are simple. Anything you finish in 2021 will count.
- The main idea I had for this Along is to Start or Finish things that have been in your Queue (weither as UFOs or things you have been dreaming of making for years and haven’t gotten up the gumption to do so before. I’m looking at you Evenstar…). However, ANYTHING you finish in 2021 will count for this Along.
- A Few Notes: For this Along, you can enter your project multiple times. This is based on the length of time the project has been in your Queue. There is no need to enter each FO multiple times. As long as you notate how long it’s been marinating, I’ll comment with the correct Post numbers for you.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than a year, you may enter your FOs 2 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 2 years, you may enter your FOs 3 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 3 year, you may enter your FOs 4 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 4 years, you may enter your FOs 5 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 5 years, you may enter your FOs 6 total times.
- If you started or have had this in your queue more than 10 years (longer than I was on Rav), you may enter your FOs 10 total times.
- The Great Podcaster Craft Together (
- The Craft Together started on January 1st, and will end on December 31st.
- If you are a Podcaster and would like to host an FO thread as well, that’s fine. Chatter Threads are even better. Giving prizes is up to your personal preference. If you are officially participating in the Along, please PM me directly. I’ll add you to the list of Podcasts participating, (which includes your Podcast’s banner) and add you to the list of Moderators.
- If you listen to ANY podcast at all and would like to, please feel free to join in and spread the word.
- Please use #TGPAL2020 on Instagram and everywhere.
The End Of The Road:
Silver Being Social:
Silver’s Dreamland Discord Server:
On Discord: Silver Dee #8858
On Instagram: SilversKnitting
On Twitter: @SilversKnitting
On Goodreads: Silverluna
Okay. I’ve rambled for long enough. I know your time is valuable. Please feel free to join in any discussion (or start your own) on the Silver’s DreamLand Disord board or the FB group! I don’t bite, I promise!!! If you’re feeling generous, please click that like button below this video. It really helps my channel out. Please stay tuned for Episode 100 next month.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!